- Administrative Efficiency
- Process Know-How
- Quality & Safety
- Supply Reliability
Filling and purging of plants with this dry gas is fully controllable. No pumps are needed so the risk of sparks and ignition or cross-contamination is eliminated.
What's more, the use of nitrogen ensures 'no reaction' either with the substance previously stored or the next one in the process flow.
Safety – the number one priority
Our unique safety system provides a secure platform for evaluating the flammability properties of a great number of gases, vapours and mixtures.
PC-based software enables our application engineers to show you how to reduce shut-down and start-up time.
When you partner with Linde, you can rely on us for a full-service offering comprising:
- Safety analysis with our safety system
- Tests and feasibility analyses
- Development of a tailored solution
- Advice on the most economical inert gas supply scheme to meet your purity specifications
- Ready-to-run service comprising hardware, installation and start-up.